Gluten Free Cup Cake at "My Sweetopia"

Gluten Free Cup Cake at "My Sweetopia"
The girls at "My Sweetopia" always like to make a special GF cupcake for Angus!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gluten Free Caramel Pear Upside Down Cake

As we're just about to have our old kitchen destroyed and our new one put in, I'm desperately trying to empty the pantry and use up all of our old bits of flour, etc so it's not such a big drama when we have to move out for a couple of weeks.  This morning I took out my Sally Wise "From my Kitchen to Yours" Cookbook, looked at the fruit bowl which had some pears which were pretty much on the edge of being chucked out, and found something to cook.  Caramel Pear Upside down cake.  This was a really easy recipe and was so yummy - we ate it hot (wish we had some vanilla ice-cream in the fridge!).  We turned and looked at each other after the first piece and eyed off the left overs.... and yes - ate it all in one sitting!  Sally has a blog which I'd recommend - she even has a recipe for home made gf pasta.  Check it out: sallywise.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment